Class Photo

Class Photo
Peixin 4Caring 2007

Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's been a month

It's been a month since we've been away
I'm tired of being alone everyday.
Now, to play with my old friends, that's all I want,
Cos’ I've only 2 companions, one three and the other P1.

How I wish to be back to school,
Where having friends seems so cool.
They're always there for us,
Though I don't ride the school bus.

Since we've all grown a year,
Ms Chua would expect us to be more mature.
And though going to a new school seems great,
It’s our friendship bond that we're going to break.

I'm writing this poem on behalf of my teachers and friends,
Hoping that our friendship bond will last till the end!

Leezy (The famous poet)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Poem! Im Impressed

Class Monitor

Class Monitor

Science Lab Monitors

Science Lab Monitors

IT Monitors

IT Monitors

About 4Caring